This Indian themed slot from IGT borrows much of its inspiration from other IGT themed slots as the setting is set against a wealthy themed tone. This game takes place in the great city of Bombay (now known as Mumbai in India) where the rich and famous lived in the days gone by.
Bombay iPad Slots Quick Start Guide
This video slot has 5 reels and comes with a 100 ways to win. The background of this slot is simple yet elegant as its covered by a dark green setting.
Reel symbols summary
IGT showcased its prowess in graphic designing on the reels as there are intricately designed symbols resembling all the common features which represent wealth in Asia.
These symbols on the reels include a beautiful Indian woman, a pair of drums, the city of Bombay, a violin, an elephant, a snake, and a treasure box. There are also traditional card symbols consisting of number 10, A, J, Q, and K.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Golden ornament: This is the highest paying symbol of the game. A 3-symbol winning combination earns you 50 credits. When you match 4 of these you earn 500 credits rising to a whopping 10,000 credits when you match 5.
- Elephant: This is the second highest paying symbol of the game rewarding you with 40 credits for matching 3 of these anywhere on the reels, 300 credits for matching 4 and 1000 credits for matching 5.
- A pair of drums and a violin: These two are the third highest paying symbols of the game rewarding you with 30 credits for a 3-symbol winning combination, 250 credits for a 4-symbol winning combination and 500 credits for a 5-symbol winning combination.
- Card symbols: These are the lowest paying symbols of the game. The highest paying among these is A and K rewarding you with 15, 100, and 500 credits for matching 3, 4 or 5 of the same kind respectively. Number 10, Q, and J rewards you with 10, 50, and 250 credits for matching 3, 4, or 5 of the same kind respectively.
Bonus Games and Features
- Wild: The city of Bombay logo is the wild symbol. This symbol substitutes for any other symbol except the scatter symbols.
- Scatter: There are three scatter symbols in this slot i.e. the snake, Indian lady and a treasure box.
- Free Spins Feature: To trigger the free spins feature you need to match three Indian lady scatter symbols. You earn five free spins which can be re-triggered up to 325 times – that’s just awesome!
- Jewellery Box Bonus: This bonus game is triggered when you match 3 treasure boxes. You have to pick any one of the three treasure boxes which trigger this game to reveal your prize and a multiplier that will be applied to your line bet.
This is an entertaining Indian themed game from IGT in all aspects. This slot gets a 7.5 point rating out of 10 points in our Bombay iPad slot machine review.