Bushido Code is a nice looking slot machine game by GameArt, and it is based on Samurai and Japanese philosophy of war and culture.
Let’s Play Bushido Code iPad Slots by GameArt
The game contains 5 reels and spans for 20 paylines. Bushido Code is arguably a super game. GameArt has created many slot machine games with attractive features and themes. The game assures the feel of Japan in one slot machine game.
** The Bushido Code GameArt slot machine game might be available to play for free on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device, PC or Mac. Just take a look at our FREE games page here. **
Reel symbols the basics
The reel symbols of the game includes characters and symbols, which are found mostly in war and battle during the Japanese rule.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- The Sword: This is the highest paid among the regular payout symbols. The symbol stands out in paying off an impressive $15 for the symbol appearing 5 times anywhere in the reels. For the symbol appearing for 4 times, the payout is $2.50. For the symbol, appearing 3 and 2 times, the payouts are $0.75 and $0.02 respectively.
- The Sword Rifle: The sword rifle symbol holds the 2nd highest payout among the symbols and does contain a payout of $5, when all the reels are filled with the same symbol. The payout for appearing 4 times is $1 and the payout for appearing 3 and 2 times are $0.25 and $0.02 respectively.
- Star Shield: The star shield symbol occupies the third and final position among the regular payout symbols. The payouts for appearing 5 times in the reel are $2.5. The payouts for appearing 4 and 3 times are $0.75 and $0.25 respectively.
- Low Payout symbols: The low payout symbols of the game are the regular playing card symbols extending from 9 to Ace. The Ace symbol holds the highest payout among all and does give away $1.75 for appearing 5 times in the reels.
Bonus games and features
- Wild: The Wild symbol of this game is a Samurai symbol. It gives away different payouts for appearing different number of times. For an instance, for appearing 5 times, the payout is $30. For the symbol appearing 4 times, the payout is $15. For the symbol appearing 3 and 2 times, the payout is $1.25 and $0.08. Apart from this, the Wild symbol also acts to substitute all the other low payout symbol except for the bonus scatter symbols.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol is represented by a masked warrior. It gives away payoffs such as $4 for appearing 5 times in the reels. The payout for 4 and 3 times are $2 and $0.40 respectively.
- Bonus Rounds: The Samurai Wild symbol, on appearing 3, 4 and 5 times on reels unlocks two bonus games. In the first one, the player is required to choose among 5 tori gates to see the number of free spins that can be won. The second game requires to choose one among 5 symbols to see the number of multipliers won.
In a Nutshell
Bushido Code by GameArt is based on Samurai and the skills of these heroes. In reality, this iPad slot machine game is a complete answer for all those people, who ponder of playing games with a Japanese Samurai theme. NB – this cracker iPad slot machine game might be available to play at our player recommended iPad casino reviews here.