Cluedo – Who won it? slot machine from IGT is an interactive suspense and crime themed game that is a cracker. It is based on a popular board game that goes by the same name that you may have played before.
For those who may not be familiar with the board game, it is a game whose setting is in a mansion and the player’s object is finding a murderer, deciphering weapon used and location within this mansion that the murder took place.
Like the board game this iPad slot is based on, this game plays out as per story line and lets you be a detective in the hunt for the truth.
Cluedo Who Won it? iPad Slots Quick Start Guide
- You will meet familiar characters from Clue board game including Ms. Scarlett, Mrs. White, Coronal Mustard, Prof. Plum and Reverend Green.
- Complementing these are theme linked playing card symbols; on top of each playing card symbol is another theme linked icon.
- Ace has a revolver, King has a dagger, Queen has a spanner, Jack has a rope, Ten has a lead pipe and Nine has a candlestick.
- Cluedo – Who won it? sports a familiar 5 reels each with three symbol positions layout with a maximum of 15 pay-lines.
- To counterbalance this low number of bet-lines, IGT has incorporated a well-weighted pay-table.
- As a background is a picture of an ancient mansion from where you will be solving a murder case.
- To win, you must get a murder, weapon and location of murder.
How to Play 101
- Even day-old punters will find it child’s-play to place a bet on this game.
- A simple and clear control panel is seen on your screen below gaming reels.
- To play, click on + or – symbols to adjust number of lines to wager on and your stakes per line.
- You can play on a minimum of 1 line with a bet of $0.10 and a maximum of 15 lines with a bet of up to $50.
- This places maximum bet per spin at $750; a great range for players of all betting interests.
- You will be paid for landing three or more symbols on lit lines left to right.
- Cluedo symbol pays highest; 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 of a kind pay 2, 5, 75, 500 or 12,500x your line bet respectively.
- Character symbols pay highest among regular symbols with Miss Scarlett, Prof. Plum, Mrs. Peacock, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White and Rev.
- Green paying 1000x, 750x, 600x, 500x, 400x and 300x your line bet respectively for every five of a kind.
- Playing card symbols pay between 80x and 250x your line bet for every five of a kind.
- There is a newspaper symbol that poses as a wild substituting all other symbols, except Who Won It? bonus symbol, to grant you payouts. Spinning 5 of these wilds on an active line pays you 12,500x your line bet.
- Who Won It? bonus symbol is responsible for triggering free spins.
- Spinning three or more of these symbols will trigger 15 free spins during which you have a chance to solve a murder crime.
- Click on the magnifying glass during free spins to pick the weapon of murder, a suspect and a crime scene. Each of these will award a multiplier or a bonus credit.
Cluedo – Who Won It? web pokies is as entertaining as it is rewarding. It is an addition to crime and suspense themed slots and it appeals to many players. If you love other IGT iPad slots such as CSI, you will love this game on your iPad or iPhone.