CLUEDO (or CLUE) Spinning Detectives is an SG Interactive – Williams powered mobile compatible slot game themed on the popular board game that most of us have played. This video slot combines two gaming elements i.e. slot playing elements as well as CLUEDO game mystery solving elements to produce one unique blockbuster of a iPad slot game.
CLUEDO is one Hasbro’s most played board games and it comes to life online from any device in this game, it’s also known as Clue by many also. The first game was released in 1949 by a company called Waddingtons, the inventor was Anthony Ernest Pratt who was from Birmingham, United Kingdom. From our casino reviews you might be able to enjoy CLUEDO slots on your iPad for cash.
** The WMS CLUEDO Spinning Detectives and / or similar slot games may be available to play on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device, PC or Mac. Just take a peek at our FREE GAMES PAGE HERE. **
Quick Start CLUEDO Spinning Detectives iPad Slot
To get straight into the action and see for yourself why this is a must play game, all you need to do is to set in motion the game’s five reels that come with 40 super duper paylines. Note that this game is mobile compatible hence you can play it on your mobile device provided it runs on an Windows, Android or iOS operating system. You can also play it on your desktop with no flash needed as it is built with the latest HTML technology.
Slot layout basics
The infamous mansion which is found on the CLUEDO board game acts as the background to this slot game. The reel section of CLUEDO Spinning Detectives is covered in a wooden brown colour to keep in contrast with the game theme perfectly.
Reel symbols summary
The symbols that players will find when spinning the reels of CLUEDO Spinning Detectives slot game include the mansion, red CLUE icon, game character icons, metal tool icons, conservatory icon, billiard room icon, library, the dining room icon, bonus cards, and the traditional card symbols for some bread and butter pay-outs.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Mansion: The highest paying symbol in this game is the mansion. For landing five of these on the reels the player is awarded 100.00 coins, for landing four of these on the reels the player is awarded 10.00 coins and for landing three of these on the reels the player is awarded 1.00 coin.
- Red CLUE icon: The second highest paying symbol in the game is the red CLUE icon. For matching five of these the player is awarded 5.00 coins, for matching four of these the player is awarded 2.50 coins and for matching three of these the player is awarded 1.00 coin.
- Game character icons: These are the third highest paying symbols. For matching five of a kind the player is awarded 2.00 coins, for matching four of a kind the player is awarded 0.50 coins and for matching three of a kind the player is awarded 0.40 coins.
- Metal tool icons: These are the fourth highest paying symbols. For matching five of a kind the player is awarded 1.00 coin, for matching four of a kind the player is awarded 0.20 coins and for matching three of a kind the player is awarded 0.10 coins.
- Traditional Card Symbols: These symbols carry the lowest payouts in the game. For matching five of a kind the player is awarded 0.50 coins, for matching four of a kind the player is awarded 0.10 coins and for matching three of a kind the player is awarded 0.05 coins.
Bonus games and features
- Wild: The game logo icon acts as the wild card and as such it can substitute for all symbols on the reels with the exception of the mansion symbol, conservatory, billiard room, library, kitchen, dining room, and the bonus cards.
- Scatter: The magnifying glass, mansion and the wild envelope act as the scatter symbols.
- Bonus Symbols: The conservatory, billiard room, library, kitchen, dining room, and the bonus cards are all bonus symbols.
Room features explained
On the side of the main reel set are rotating room reel sets (Conservatory- reel set 1, Billiard Room- reel set 2, Library- reel set 3, Kitchen- reel set 4, and Dining Room- reel set 5). To trigger these room reel sets, the player has to land the respective room symbol.
Once triggered, the room reel set will move on to replace the main reel set. NB – Only one spin is awarded to the player on the room reel set.
- Conservatory Room: The Gold white, Gold Peacock and Gold Green replace all game character icons. Five of a kind pay 1.00 coin, four of a kind pay 0.20 coins and three of a kind pay 0.10 coins.
- Ballard Room: The white ball, orange ball, blue ball, purple ball, red ball and the yellow ball are all wilds and as such can replace other symbols on the reels with the exception of the magnifying glass and the envelope wild.
- Library Room: The book symbol is wild and can substitute for all symbols bar the magnifying glass and the envelope wild.
- Kitchen Feature: The knife is wild and can substitute for all symbols bar the magnifying glass and the envelope wild.
- Dining Room: Poison bottle is wild and can substitute for all symbols bar the magnifying glass.
Room Jackpots Feature
This feature is triggered when the player lands 5 magnifying glass scatter symbols. In this feature, the magnifying glass cannot be substituted by either the game logo wild symbol or the envelope wild symbol.
Free Spins Bonus Feature
Landing three mansion symbols triggers this feature. The player is awarded 7 free spins. The Room Feature is present during this feature. The game logo wild symbol cannot substitute the mansion in this feature. If the envelope wild lands on reel 5 of any of the room features, the player is awarded another set of free spins.
Spinning Detective Bonus
This feature is triggered when the player lands three bonus cards on the reels.
- The player will be asked to pick 7 cards in order to reveal suspects, weapons, rooms, 2x multipliers, or the Master Slot Detective until all empty card berths in the Clues Found area are filled.
- The suspect, weapons and room cards award the player anything from 0.20 coins to 0.6 coins.
- The Master Slot Detective award the player 1.00 coin. If the player finds suspects, weapons or room icons of the same colour, the Matched Color Groups feature is triggered and 3 extra picks are awarded to the player.
- If the player matches 2 icons (suspect, weapons or room) of the same colour, the Last Chance Pick feature is triggered and one more pick is awarded to the player.
- If the player manages to solve the case with the last chance, two berth items for the case are cleared from the Clues Found Area.
- If the bonus ends with the player solving the case, he wins 12.00 coins but if not, the player takes the 2x multiplier only.
Our score sheet and CLUEDO summary
CLUEDO Spinning Detectives is a pretty impressive slot game which comes with a whole host of lucrative bonus rounds that are sure to impress punters no matter if they play for free or real money.
Help solve the mystery in this WMS slot game, it has five awesome bonus features all associated with five big static rewards. Who did it and in what room did it happen? Put on your best detective hat and take CLUE Spinning Detectives for a spin today for free fun gaming.
The Return to Player percentage of this game stands at 96.06 percent and this may change depending on the version that you play. This slot gets a 9 point rating out of 10 points in our iPad slot game guides.