Brazil is known for many things but there are actually two things that have put her on the global map. First, there is soccer, Brazil is known as the home of soccer as virtually everyone in the country is fond of the sport and to show for this, both the Brazilian male and female teams are a force to reckon with on the global stage.
Apart from being a great soccer nation, Brazil is also known for its highly entertaining and colourful carnivals. This SG Interactive powered slot game can be found in the Williams Studio of awesome casino slots and is based on the Brazilian carnivals, well of course 🙂
Let’s Play Dancing in Rio Williams Android Slot Game
Note that this online slot machine comes with 5 reels and 40 paylines. Below, we share with you all you need to know about this iPad, iPhone or Android compatible slot game.
** Did you know that the Williams Dancing in Rio slot game might be available to play for free on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device with an app, or on your PC or Mac. Just take a look at our FREE games page here. **
Slot layout quick summary
A beautiful and colourful wall provides the background to this online slot game. The reel section is covered by a purple colour so it looks rather sexy and in tune with the game genre.
Reel symbols of note
The symbols that players will find on the reels in the game include the dancing queen, samba girl in red, samba girl in blue, game logo icon, and intricately designed traditional card symbols.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Dancing Queen: The highest paying symbol is the dancing queen. For matching five of these the player wins 7.50 coins, for matching four of these the player wins 2.00 coins, for matching three of these the player wins 0.75 coins and for matching just two the player wins 0.10 coins.
- Samba girl in red: The second highest paying symbol is the samba girl in red. For matching five of these the player wins 5.00 coins, for matching four of these the player wins 1.50 coins and for matching three of these the player wins 0.60 coins.
- Samba girl in blue: The third highest paying symbol is the samba girl in blue. For matching five of these the player wins 3.75 coins, for matching four of these the player wins 1.25 coins and for matching three of these the player wins 0.50 coins.
- Traditional card symbols: These symbols carry the lowest payouts.
Bonus games and features
- Wild: The dancing queen symbol acts as the wild symbol.
- Scatter: The mask icon acts as the scatter symbol.
- Free Spins Bonus: The Free Spins Bonus is triggered by three or more of the mask icons. For landing three scatters, the player receives 10 free spins, including another special free spin bonus plus a 1x multiplier. For landing four scatters the player receives 20 free spins including another special free spins bonus plus a 2x multiplier. For landing five scatters the player receives 50 free spins including another special free spins bonus plus a 5x multiplier.
Jackpot bonus feature
Dancing in Rio online slot game comes with a number of progressive jackpots. The jackpots are highlighted to the right of the reel set. To trigger any one of these progressive jackpots, the player has to land the green trigger backgrounds on four consecutive reels.
The progressive jackpot that the player hits depends on the colour of the trigger background on the fifth reel. If the colour of the fifth trigger background is red, the player hits the Surge Jackpot, if the colour of the fifth trigger background is green, the player hits the Pulse Jackpot and if it is blue, the player hits the Burst Jackpot.
Dancing in Rio is a stunning game graphics wise which will appeal to all types of players. This iPad slot game gets an 8.6 point rating out of 10 points and it can be played for real money from our iPad casino guides.