The Gold Dust online slot takes players to the Wild West, when the hunt for gold was at its height and prospectors can turn into instant millionaires. If you like the free Wheres the Gold iPad slot you will enjoy this game.
Without a doubt, the same can be applied to any gambler seeking to get as much wins in a single spin of the reels. And, with a plethora of ways that Gold Dust allows you to do this, trying out this free iPad slot game could very well turn out to be your most fortuitous decision to date.
Game Rules Getting Started
- This iPad slot game incorporates traditional 5 reels and 3 rows, but with a noticeably minimal amount of paylines only (capped at a maximum of 20).
- You can bet on 1, 5, 10, 15, or 20 paylines, and you need only to click on buttons located on either side of this slot’s reels to set them.
- A similar concept is applied to bet amounts, as you can set your coins per line in set values based on number of lines you choose to bet on.
- With a max bet of 20 line, these values are 20, 40, 100, 200, and 400; you only have to slick on either one of these buttons to start spinning.
- Pays are made from left to right on reels that are only next to each other; paylines with the highest wins are the only ones counted.
Symbols to watch for
- Royal symbols, which are found in most slot games, make up this slot’s low-tier symbols. Low-tier means they give the least amount of payouts.
- These symbols include J, Q, K, and A. Q and J are pretty much paired together as both give equal rewards (with a max credit reward of 100); K and A are also alike and can be as much as 200 credits.
- Moving on to high-tier symbols, it is interesting to note that all of them give out similar rewards with 5 of a kind formations. These symbols are Pickaxe, Lamp, Pan, Cowgirl, and Cowboy, and they all give a maximum of 1,000 credits with a perfect of-a-kind combination.
- They do follow a reward hierarchy with lesser combinations, though, with Cowboy coming out as this slot’s most valuable high-tier symbol.
- Wild symbols come in the form of Gold Mine and is actually this online slot’s most coveted symbol since getting 5 of a kind formations of it merits you with a hefty reward of 50,000 credits.
- It fulfills conventional symbol substitution functions as well. This, of course, doesn’t apply to scatters, which are represented by Train. Train symbols give varying amounts and levels of Free Spins and multipliers with winning combinations.
- A special Dynamite symbol is also included in Gold Dust, which triggers its special feature explained below.
Special Features of note
- Dynamite symbols appear only on reels 1, 2, and 3, and getting 3 of them in an active payline triggers this slot’s Dynamite feature (sound familiar to one of Aristocrats most famous slots?). It has 4 levels and involves players picking various Dynamite symbols, which reveal multipliers.
- As you advance in level, these rewards increase as well. Getting a STOP symbol immediately ends this bonus feature.
- This slot game also has Jackpot Cards, which is also made up of 4 levels. It can be triggered any time in a base game. Each level is tagged by a card suit, Ace, Diamond, Heart, and Spade, in that order.
- This bonus round tasks players with selecting specific cards in set made up of 12 cards that are face-down.
- You have to pick until you get 3 matching card suits. Rewards are based on levels mentioned above, and bonus amounts are based on the amount that has accumulated at the precise instant when the last matching symbol was upturned.
Free spins bonus Yeay!
As for Free Spins, keep in mind that the number of spins you get is based on how many Train symbols you land in a spin. Even so, these extra spin rewards vary as well; 3 scatter symbols translate to either 5-15 free spins, 4 is 8-18, and 5 is 10-20. Lastly, a Gamble feature lets you double your present wins, as long as you’re able to guess if the card is either red or black.
|SLOT JOINT||Bonus||Compatible Devices|