Forbidden Dragons is an iPad, iPhone and Android slot game app which comes from the SG Interactive stable of terrific games. The game was originally created for land-based casinos. However, after realising that the game was highly popular with players, SG Interactive decided to come up with an online version of it for the Williams Studio of games..
Quick Start Forbidden Dragons iPad Casino Slots
Forbidden Dragons is an Asian themed slot game which comes with a creative design; the game has two reel sets, one of which comes in a 5×4 design and the other which comes in a colossal 5×12 design. In total, the game has 100 paylines.
** Just so you know the Forbidden Dragons SG slot game might be available to play for free or real money on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device with an app, or on your PC or Mac. Just take a look at our FREE games page here. **
Slot layout explained 101
In the background of this slot game is a pagoda that’s brightly lit by some overhanging lanterns. The reel sections of both reel sets are covered by a solid green colour.
Reel symbols summary
When spinning the reels of Forbidden Dragons, players will encounter the following symbols on the reels: dragon face, dragon tail, an emperor, a queen, dragon-like scary creatures, and playing card suits.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Dragon Face: The dragon face carries the game’s highest payouts. For matching five of these the player wins 12.50 coins, for matching four of these the player wins 2.50 coins and for matching three of these the player wins 1.25 coins.
- Dragon Tail: The dragon tail carries the game’s second-highest payouts. For matching five of these the player wins 10.00 coins, for matching four of these the player wins 2.00 coins and for matching three of these the player wins 1.00 coin.
- Emperor and the Queen: The Emperor and the Queen icons carry the game’s third highest payouts. For matching five of the same kind the player wins 5.00 coins. For matching four of the same kind the player wins 1.00 coin and for matching three of the same kind the player wins 0.50 coins.
- Dragon-like Scary Creatures: These symbols carry the game’s fourth-highest payouts. For matching five of the same kind the player wins 3.75 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player wins 0.75 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player wins 0.25 coins.
- Playing Card Suits: The playing card suits carry the game’s lowest payouts. For matching five of the same kind the player wins 2.50 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player wins 0.50 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player wins 0.25 coins.
Bonus games and features
- Wild: The wild symbol in this game is represented by the yin-yang icon.
- Scatter: There is no scatter in this iPad slot game.
- Bonus Symbol: The bonus symbol is represented by the golden dragon coin.
Symbol Transfer Feature
Landing four stacked wild reels on the 5×4 reel set will see the stacked wild reels transferring to occupy the same positions on the colossal 5×12 reel set.
Free Spins Bonus Feature
This bonus is triggered when the player lands three bonus symbols on any reel set. When the bonus is triggered via the colossal reel set, a 5x multiplier is applied to all winning combinations that come in the bonus.
Depending on the number of bonus symbols the player lands simultaneously, the player stands to win from 8 free spins to 20 free spins plus anything from a 2x to a 20x multiplier.
Closing thoughts and score card
Forbidden Dragons is a pretty simple WMS iPad slot game to play and win on. The RTP in this game stands at 95.91 percent. This gets an 8.3 point rating out of 10 points. Also just so you know this game may be available to play at our top rated iPad casinos here.