Where's The Gold
The Walking Dead
Sun and Moon
Queen of the Nile 2
More free slot games below
INTRO TO TIKI TORCH FREE SLOT
Tiki Torch by Aristocrat is one of the older casino slots around. It has been around since 2001 at land casinos and it was very popular in Aussie and Kiwi pokies gaming venues.
The game is not remarkable for the reason that whether you win $5.00 or win $30 or more, the music remains the same. So don’t expect any bells and whistles.
The game is a 5 reel, 20 payline slot which features a Polynesian South Pacific theme.
Since Tiki Torch follows the tradition of old-school slots, the game will not attract a lot of modern slot players who expect more from a game, but Tiki Torch can be a pleasant online slot diversion if that’s your thing.
REEL SYMBOLS GUIDE
The object of the game is to collect as many like symbols as possible.
The Tiki Torch itself serves as wilds, and if you collect 5, then you can collect 2500 coins which is the maximum payout.
TIKI TORCH PAYTABLE
Other symbols and their payouts include:
- The White Pearl, which serves as a scatter.Collect 3, 4, or 5 white pearls and win 2, 12 or 50 coins.
- The White knifeThe white knife pays 5 coins per 2, 50 coins per 3, 200 coins per 4 and 1,000 coins per 5.
- The HutPays 25 coins per 3, 100 coins per 4, and 500 coins per 5.
- The CanoePays the same schedule as the Hut.
- There is also a payout per the King/ Ace, Jack/Queen, and 9/10.
- The white pearl triggers scatter wins but also triggers the game’s bonus round.
- Free gamesIn addition, collect enough at least 3 pearl bonus symbols and you trigger up to 8 free games.
- Finally, after winning, you can collect your winnings or gamble them for more.
PAYLINES TIKI TORCH
Tiki Torch has a return to player percentage of 94.85 percent, but note that it is a
high to the medium variable game, which means of the total return to player, only a few lucky players will reap a lot of coins, and the average player will likely sustain losses.
So play Tiki Torch with caution if you have a small bankroll, as the losses can add up quickly if you don’t trigger enough scatter symbols to pay out significantly.
Also, notice that if you win say $5, and elect to gamble, you can gamble up to 4 times your winnings, but that also means you have a 75 percent chance of losing your winnings, so the gamble feature is just that, a real gamble so best to avoid this feature.