The crazy jumping black cat is back in the Hexbreaker 2 online slot that’s compatible with iPad, Android and iPhone. This slot game from IGT is about black magic, spells and curses as it employs a sort of a Halloween theme. The game’s graphics are dark, perhaps to symbolize the fact that when it comes to black magic, spells and curses, they can only be done in the dark away from the prying eyes of the public.
Start your adventure in the dark by spinning Hexbreaker 2’s 5 reels that come with a massive 720 ways to win. Not just that but this game also features the Multiway Bet which means you can win from any combination whether originating from the left to the right or from the right to the left. If you liked the original IGT Hexbreaker that’s been around for about 20 years then you gonna enjoy this sequel totally – we promise. You may also have played the Hexbreaker 3 slot, it’s also well worth a free or real spin at IGT powered casinos.
Hexbreaker 2 Free iPad Slots Guide & Review
The background of this slot is dark signifying the dark encounters that dominate this slot game.
|Wild Tornado Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
Reel symbols summary
On the reels, players will find the following symbols number 13, ravens, broken mirrors, black cats, four-leafed shamrocks, and lucky 7s icons.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Game Logo: The game logo is the icon to look for in Hexbreaker 2 slot game as it carries the game’s highest prize, that is, 2,000 coins for a 5-symbol winning combination. Four of the game logo symbols will reward the player with up to 1,000 coins while three will reward the player with up to 500 coins.
- Black cats: These are the second most paying symbols in Hexbreaker 2. Five of these fetch 500 coins, four fetch up to 250 coins while three fetch 100 coins.
- Number 13: The number 13 icon is the third highest paying symbol in Hexbreaker 2. Five of these fetch 300 coins, four fetch up to 150 coins while three fetches up to 75 coins.
- Ravens: The Ravens are the fourth highest paying icons fetching 150 coins for five, 75 coins for four and up to 50 coins for three.
- Broken mirrors: The broken mirror icons carry the lowest payouts in Hexbreaker 2. Five of these fetch 100 coins, four of these fetch 75 coins while three of these fetch 25 coins.
Bonus Games and Features
- Wild: The wild in Hexbreaker 2 is represented by the game logo icon.
- Scatter: Hexbreaker 2 does not have a scatter symbol.
- Bonus symbol. The bonus icon in Hexbreaker 2 is represented by the horseshoe symbol.
Free Spins Feature (it’s awesome 🙂 )
- Hexbreaker 2’s free spins feature is activated when the player gets at least three of the horseshoe bonus symbols on an active payline.
- The player receives 10 free spins that you can retrigger when you land an additional three bonus symbols. In the bonus game, there are extra symbols that pop up on the reel.
- The ladybird and the 4-leafed shamrock appears only in the free spins rewarding the player with 100 coins for three of a kind, the lucky 7s reward the player with 200 coins while the white fluffy cat rewards the player with 300 coins.
- There is also a special symbol that may pop up and this is the Karma symbol which when you land 5 on the reels you earn a massive 100x multiplier applied to your current line bet.
The base game in Hexbreaker 2 is not as entertaining as most other slot games from IGT but once you unlock the free spins feature, the excitement is tripled and you also stand a better chance of hitting some big wins. Hexbreaker 2 gets a 8.5 points rating out of 10 points in our review, this is my partners most favourite slot and one she always seeks out on the casino floor in Vegas when we visit.
If you can’t get to your local land casino to play Hexbreaker 1 or 2 you can play it online for real money or free fin from our approved IGT online casinos in the reviews section of our website.
Hexbreaker 2 Slots Big Bonus Win Below
|UPTOWN ACES Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|