Elk a casino game developer based in Sweden vouched not to release many casino slots but instead work on releasing a few quality games that will leave players awe-inspired. Their latest title, Bloopers has hit online casinos with a big boom. This is a clever game and it is great to enjoy on iPad or iPhone.
Like its name suggests, it brings you to terms with what happens behind the scenes in Hollywood. What do you think directors, screenwriters, makeup artists and other crew that develop a movie go through – Herald Bloopers, a 3D style casino slot that gets you abreast with what you never care to check.
Quick Start Guide Bloopers Slots:
There are two human characters on this game. The rest are cartoon creatures (and minions are there) representing a sound engineer, a stuntman, makeup artist, a film cutter and a director. Complementing these are low paying poker card symbols 10 through Ace.
Game play summary:
- You will feel the difference between this and other slots as you spin its reels. It is offered with a 5×3 reel layout and 243 ways to win.
- This translates to a game that offers you an equivalent of 243 paylines in total.
- To match its theme, reels are brilliantly designed like movie reels and this hypes up your game play excitement and hopefully for credits also.
- In most casino slots, the control panel is at the bottom of the screen. However, Bloopers slot machine is stellar. It has control buttons on your reels. Hover your mouse over left hand reel corners and right hand bottom corner to reveal control buttons.
- Set your bet amount (between 0.25 and 100 coins) by clicking the button on your left hand bottom corner and spin by clicking the button on your right hand bottom corner. To play up to 100 autospins, drag spin button down to the max amount.
- You are paid when you spin three or more symbols of a kind left to right on adjacent reels.
- Human characters pay highest with man paying up to 600x and his blonde paying up to 400x.
- Director’s cutter board and movie reel follow paying 240x and 160x respectively for every five of a kind.
- Poker card symbols pay lowest with Ace paying highest at 120x and 10 and J paying lowest at 60x for every five of a kind.
- This is an added option in this game. It gives you a chance to set your bet amount to change automatically on various gaming occasions.
- There are four betting levels, the optimizer is the first and bets a given percentage of your balance and changes automatically as you win or lose.
- Leveler is an option that will raise your bet amount after you have lost for two consecutive times while Booster option raises your bet one level up after you lose until you hit level four.
- These two levels are reset after you win. Jumper is a strategy that raises your bet level once whenever you win and resets after a loss.
- Land three bonus star symbols to activate free spins. During free spins, human characters (both male and female) turn wild and substitute other symbols to create multiple winning combos.
- They also remain sticky and can cover all three positions on reels 3, 4 and 5.
- During free games, bloopers (cartoon characters) will appear on reels 3, 4 and 5 to offer either expanding wilds, extra free games, random wilds, falling symbols or symbol shuffles.
- The bonus you receive is determined by the blooper you spin.
Our Rating of this Casino Slot:
It is indubitable that Elk did a great job developing this iPad compatible casino slot from its clever graphics, to its game play and super features to its nice theme. Its theme is sort of rare and its gaming interface is unique and friendly for players be them 18 or 80.
If you do not enjoy this game, perhaps slots in this niche genre are not your thing – we rate this game 7 from 10 in our rating.