Baywatch 3D is a branded iPad slot game that comes from IGT. This game brings to life the popular TV series, Baywatch which saw lifeguards on the Malibu Beach working to save lives. You don’t need any 3D glasses to view and play this game, it works fine without them. To view where to play this game for free or real go here.
Let’s Play Baywatch 3D iPad Slots
In this game, you will also assume the role of a lifeguard as such, you will be tasked for saving some lives (symbols on the reels). Save lives in sets of threes, fours and fives and you can expect to receive some excellent rewards in return. Baywatch 3D comes with five reels and 15 paylines.
** The IGT Baywatch 3D and / or similar slot games may be available to play on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device, PC or Mac. Just take a peek at our FREE GAMES PAGE HERE. **
Slot layout guide
This backdrop of this slot game is set against an ocean acting as the background. The reel section of Baywatch 3D is transparent meaning that players get to see the stunning background graphics as they spin the reels.
|VERA & JOHN||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
Reel symbols of note
When spinning the reels of Baywatch 3D, players will find the following symbols on the reels: a male character with black hair, female character with white hair, male character with white hair, female character with black hair, a boat, a car, a wagon, a canoe and pair of binoculars.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- A male character with black hair and a female character with white hair: These two icons pay the most in this game. For matching five of the same kind the player is awarded 100.00 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player is awarded 50.00 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player is awarded 20.00 coins.
- A male character with white hair and a female character with black hair: These two icons pay the second most in this slot game. For matching five of the same kind the player is awarded 75.00 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player is awarded 25.00 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player is awarded 10.00 coins.
- A boat and a car: These two symbols carry the game’s third highest prize. For matching five of the same kind the player is awarded 25.00 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player is awarded 15.00 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player is awarded 8.00 coins.
- Wagon, canoe and pair of binoculars: These icons pay the lowest payouts in this slot game. For matching five of the same kind the player is awarded 20.00 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player is awarded 10.00 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player is awarded 5.00 coins.
Bonus games and features
- Wild: The wave’s symbol written WILD acts as the wild symbol and it possesses the power to substitute for any other symbol on the reels with the exception of the scatter.
- Scatter: The red symbol written BONUS acts as the scatter symbol.
- Symbol Replacement Feature: For each base game spin, the lifeguards’ symbols will be randomly chosen as the first icons to pop up on the reels.
- Teamwork Feature: At random at the start of a spin, any of the lifeguard icons can merge to form one enhanced team icon which comes with enhanced wins. Five symbol combo of the enhanced team icon pays 250.00 coins, four symbol combo pays 125.00 coins and three symbol combo pays 50.00 coins.
- Tidal Wilds Feature: At random, any wild icon on the reels may expand to cover all positions on the reels thereby turning the reel into a wild reel. This only occurs on the middle reels.
Free Spins Bonus: Three or more scatter symbols trigger this feature. The player is asked to pick one male symbol and one female symbol to reveal the number of free spins that they receive.
Baywatch 3D is a great game to play for all types of punters be it low rollers, mid-range players or high rollers. The theoretical RTP of this slot ranges from 92.54 to 96.25 percent. It gets an 8.5 point rating out of 10 points in our IGT iPad slot guides.
About the Baywatch TV Series
Get your bikinis and boardies on, switch that TV on and join Mitch Buchannon aka David Hasselhoff along with a whole bunch of sexy lifeguards like CJ Parker aka Pamela Anderson. This was a soap opera, drama and action style TV series set on Malibu Beach, Los Angeles that was hugely popular back in the late 80’s to late 90’s TV era.
The Baywatch theme captured the work life of a crew of above average looking lifeguards and their relationships with each other was a big part of every show. The show plots usually were themed on the dangers related to the ocean and other activities regards to the California beach life.
No matter what style of plot that you liked or hated it was covered in the show, from earthquakes, water pollution, sunken boat and plane rescues, beauty contests, shark attacks, crime solving or just your basic water rescues, their was nothing that the Baywatch crew could not handle in just their swimmers.
In the original format Baywatch ran from 1989 to 1999 with 11 seasons of about 240 episodes. The show is one of the most-watched television shows in the world to this day and it’s been translated in over 50 different languages for viewers.
Nice Win on Baywatch Slots Below
|RED STAG||Bonus||Compatible Devices|