Light ‘Em Up by Ainsworth Gaming is a excellent slot machine game that can be enjoyed on your iPad right this minute for free at the Players Paradise casino, some sites in our review may even have this game for some real money action. It is themed and based on the famous colorful Carnival of Venice. The theme is of a classical event, which has great popularity among online and land casino slot players.
Light ‘Em Up Slots Quick Start Guide
The Wage layout of Light ‘Em Up is 30 paylines, which crosses over 3 rows and spans against 5 reels. The symbols relate to the theme of the game very well in design.
Reel symbols of Note
Light ‘Em Up slot machine game contains a total of 13 slot symbols, which includes regular, low paying and bonus symbols.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Mask: The Mask symbol is the most important regular payout symbols of the game, which has a great payout of 3 coin credits, every time when the symbol fills the reels for 5 times. The payouts for 4 and 3 times appearance in the reels are 1 and 0.25 coin credits respectively.
- Swords: The sword symbol occupies the next position in the game, yet the slot payout schemes of the same symbol are comparable to that of the mask.
- Lantern: The Lantern symbol occupies the 3rd position and has a payout of 1.5 coin credits for appearing 5 times in the reels. For appearing 4 and 3 times, the payouts are 0.8 and .15 coin credits respectively.
- Drum: The Drum symbol has a payout for appearing 5 times is 1.5 coin credits. For appearing 4 and 3 times, the payouts are 0.8 and 0.15 coin credits respectively.
- Fire Rings: The payout for the symbol, appearing 5, 4, and 3 times in the slots are equal to that of the Drum symbol.
- Low Payout Symbols: Regular card symbol from 9 to Ace is the low payout symbol of Light ‘Em Up slot game, where 9 is the lowest and Ace is the highest paying symbols of the lot.
Bonus Games and Features
- Wild: The Wild symbol of the game is an image of a magical woman. This symbol in the context of the game commences a great usage of being a trump symbol. All the low paying symbols of the game are replaced with the Wilds, except for the scatters.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol of the game is a game name symbol, which pays off 30 coin credits, when the entire reel set is filled with the same symbol. For occupying 4 and 3 times, the payouts are 3 and 0.60 coin credits respectively. Apart from this, the scatter symbol is responsible for activating the free games feature.
- Free Games: 10 free games are won, when 3 or more of the scatter symbols lands across the reels. During the free games rounds, 3 bonus features with multipliers such as Lady X1, Lady X2 and others appears as a multiplier on reels 2, 3, and 4.
Summarizing Light ‘Em Up
The Light ‘Em Up iPad game is a wonderful example of the developer, Ainsworth’s attempt to flourish in the world of online gaming, which is dominated with some of the best developers like IGT and Aristocrat running some tough competition. The game puts a tough challenge to all the top developers’ games in it’s quality overall.