SG Interactive has developed an affinity for releasing Monopoly themed games having realized how popular previous slots of the same nature are with casino players. Therefore, to quench the thirst of punters who love Monopoly themed slot games, SG Interactive decided to release MONOPOLY Money in Hand slot game into the Barcrest Studio of great free iPad slot games.
MONOPOLY Money in Hand iPad Slot Guide
This game comes with 5 reels and 10 paylines. The beauty of MONOPOLY Money in Hand is that it is mobile friendly hence players can enjoy it on their mobile devices for as long as they run on either iOS, Windows or Android operating systems and no apps are needed as it’s built on HTML technology and not flash.
** The Barcrest MONOPOLY Money in Hand and / or similar slot games may be available to play on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device, PC or Mac. Just take a peek at our FREE GAMES PAGE HERE. **
Slot layout guide
The background of this slot game is covered by a solid beige wall. The entire reel section is covered by a red colour in true Monopoly style it’s real eye candy graphics.
Reel symbols 101
The symbols that players will find on the reels in the game include the Monopoly Money icon, stack of cash with a 25x multiplier, stack of cash with a 10x multiplier, stack of cash with a 5x multiplier, golden tiger, a hat, a cat, and traditional card symbols.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Monopoly Money icon: The highest paying symbol is the Monopoly Money symbol. For matching five of these the player is awarded 200.00 coins, for matching four of these the player is awarded 20.00 coins, for matching three of these the player is awarded 5.00 coins and for matching just two the player is awarded 0.50 coins.
- Hat: The second highest paying symbol is the hat. For matching five of these the player is awarded 100.00 coins, for matching four of these the player is awarded 15.00 coins and for matching three of these the player is awarded 3.00 coins.
- Golden Tiger and a golden cat: The third highest paying symbols are the golden tiger and the cat. For matching five of the same kind the player is awarded 50.00 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player is awarded 10.00 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player is awarded 2.00 coins. A stack of cash with a 25x multiplier, stack of cash with a 10x multiplier, stack of cash with a 5x multiplier: These symbols are the fourth highest paying symbols. For matching five of a kind the player is awarded 20.00 coins, for matching four of a kind the player is awarded 5.00 coins and for matching three of a kind the player is awarded 1.00 coin.
- Traditional card symbols: These symbols carry the lowest payouts. For matching five of a kind the player is awarded 10.00 coins. For matching four of a kind the player is awarded 2.50 coins and for matching three of a kind the player is awarded 0.50 coins.
Bonus games and features
- Wild: Mr Monopoly is the wild. As the wild card, it can substitute for all symbols on the reels. However, it only does so in the free spins feature as it is in this feature that Mr Monopoly can be spotted on the reels.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol in this game is represented by the GO symbol and the white icon written WILD. These scatter symbols substitute for all other symbols during the Big Bet game.
Big Bet game guide
The Big Bet game is triggered manually by the player. There are four Big Bet games which are the 20.00, 30.00, 40.00 and 50.00 Big Bet games.
- In the 20.00 game, scatters and wilds are persistent till the end of the feature.
- In the 30.00 game, two symbols are unlocked i.e. the Red Hot Respin and the Chance Card Bonus icons.
- These symbols can play a part in triggering some bonus games. The Chance card Bonus symbol whenever it appears will trigger a Pick em feature in which the player has to make some picks and in turn stand to win cash prizes, or extra free spins.
- The Red Hot Respin will award the player one respin. In the 40.00 game, the House Extension feature is added onto the reels (reel section is increased by one row). In the 50.00 game, the Hotel Extension feature is added (reel section is increased by two rows).
Free Spins Feature
The free spins feature is triggered when the player lands three or more iconic GO scatters. For three scatters the player receives 10 free spins, for four scatters the player receives 15 free spins and for five scatters the players receives 20 free spins.
If more than one Mr Monopoly symbol appears on the reels, the player will receive a cash prize. Also, Mr Monopoly collects all multipliers in view when he is paying out.
Free Spins Gamble Feature
After triggering the free spins, the player may decide to gamble and stand a chance of doubling the free spins. To do this, the player simply needs to press the red Gamble button.
MONOPOLY Money in Hand is an entertaining medium volatility iPad slot game from SG Interactive. The RTP of this game range from 94.0 percent to 97.75 percent. This slot gets an 8 point rating out of 10 points in our Barcrest free and real money casino slot game guides for mobile players. Some iPad casinos may have a real money version for you to have a spin on.
|Win a Day Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|