Monopoly Roulette Tycoon is a game from SG Interactive, It’s actually from the Williams game development studio of awesome games. It fuses two games into one, what this therefore means is that players can expect to play a game of monopoly while at the same time enjoying a roulette game. How cool is that! Roulette will never be so boring ever again. Some iPad casinos may have a real money version for you to play.
Monopoly Roulette Tycoon how To play
Without wasting much time, let’s jump straight into the review to learn what this game is all about. Just remember, Monopoly Roulette Tycoon is a mobile-friendly game hence players can enjoy it on their mobile devices provided they run on either Android, Windows or iOS operating systems.
** The WMS Monopoly Roulette Tycoon and / or similar slot games may be available to play on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device, PC or Mac. Just take a peek at our FREE GAMES PAGE HERE. **
|SLOT JOINT||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
Game layout guide
The background of this slot game depicts a green roulette table with a huge roulette wheel on the front. The wheel is more of a European roulette wheel as it comes with just a single zero.
The base game i.e. the roulette game is played just like any other roulette game. The aim is to win depending on the bet made by the player.
Betting options as follows
- Betting on numbers/Straight Bet: Here, players will bet on individual numbers from 1 to 36 or number 0. The odds in this bet stand at 35/1.
- Betting on numbers by colour: Here, players will bet on numbers but they will not pick individual numbers. Rather, the player will just opt for all red numbers, all black numbers or the green number i.e. number 0. The odds in this bet stand at 1/1.
- Betting on numbers by their mode: Here, players will bet on numbers but they will not pick individual numbers. Rather, the player will just opt for either the odd numbers or the even numbers. The odds in this bet stand at 1/1.
- Betting on numbers in groupings: Here, players will bet on numbers but they will not pick individual numbers. Rather, the player will just opt for either number in the 1 to 18 grouping or any number in the 19 to 36 grouping (lower and higher numbers). Also, the player may opt for numbers in the 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36 grouping (Any Dozen). Additionally, the player may opt for numbers in the column bars.
- 2-Way Split: Player places bet on two numbers adjacent to each other. The odds in this bet stand at 17/1.
- 3-Way Split: Player places bet on three numbers by placing a chip at the edge of a row of single numbers. The odds in this bet stand at 11/1.
- 4-Way Corner: Player places a bet on four numbers by placing a chip on the corner of four adjacent single numbers. The odds in this bet stand at 8/1.
- 6-Way: Player places a bet on six numbers by placing a chip between two adjacent rows of single numbers. The odds in this bet stand at 5/1.
Bonus games and features
The Monopoly game is the main bonus game. To trigger this game the player simply needs to select the ‘MONOPOLY Board’ when in the base game. The roulette board will rotate and a Monopoly board pops up. Once done, the player can now enjoy a game of monopoly. To place bets the player simply has to touch/click on a property. Once done, the next step is to hit the Spin button to get the action going.
Monopoly Roulette Tycoon is quite an innovative game from SG Interactive which all casino players should try out as it’s a little different which makes it very interesting. Once the player makes his bet, the next step is to proceed to the spin button to set the wheel in motion. After the wheel stops spinning, the result will be shown on the screen and the player will see if he has won or not 🙂 The theoretical RTP when playing roulette is 97.3 percent. The theoretical RTP when playing the Monopoly game lies between 95.22 percent to 96.29 percent. This game gets an 8.5 point rating out of 10 points possible.