This Egyptian themed video slot from IGT is inspired by the tales of ancient Egypt where the Pharaoh was the wealthiest and most powerful individual owning every structure in the land. In this iPad slot, the objective is to find the long lost and untold treasures that will pay you very well 🙂
Quick Start Pharaoh Rising Slots Game Guide
Once you recapture the long lost and untold treasures, the Pharaoh is going to reward you generously. Start your adventure by spinning the game’s 5 reels. This slot has 25 ways to win.
** The Egyptian themed Pharaoh Rising IGT powered casino slot machine game can be enjoyed for free social gaming fun or real cash moolah pay-outs today on an iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows OS device, PC or Mac. Learn more – at our online casino guides. **
Slot Layout for Dummies
The background of this slot takes you back to ancient Egypt as its set inside a pyramid passage with two golden guards clad in traditional Egyptian attire protecting the special symbols on the reels.
Reel symbols of note
The reels are in gold colour as a sign of showing the wealth that the Pharaohs possessed during their time. On the reels are special intricately designed symbols from the Egyptian culture including the Pharaoh, petals, the eye of Horus, a cross with a gemstone at the top, pyramid, and crossing poles. There are also some traditional poker symbols consisting of A, J, Q, and K.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Pharaoh: This is the highest paying symbol of the game. It also doubles up as the bonus icon. For matching 5 of these you earn 64,000 credits, for matching 4 you earn 19,200 credits and for matching 3 you earn 6,400 credits.
- The eye of Horus and Petals: These two are the second highest paying symbols of the game. For matching 5 of the same kind you earn 48,000 credits, for matching 4 you earn 14,400 credits and for matching 3 you earn 4,800 credits.
- A cross with a gemstone: This is the third highest paying symbol of the game. For matching 5 of these you earn 44,000 credits, for matching 4 you earn 13,200 credits and for matching 3 you earn 4,400 credits.
- Crossing poles: This is the fourth highest paying symbol of the game. For matching 5 of these you earn 40,000 credits, for matching 4 you earn 12,000 credits and for matching 3 you earn 4,000 credits.
- Card symbols: These are the lowest paying symbols of the game. The highest paying among these is A followed by K and Q while J is the least paying.
Bonus Games and Features
- Wild: The wild symbol in this slot game is represented by the pyramid which substitutes for any other symbol to complete a winning line except for the scatter. NB: Matching 3 or more wild symbols will reward you with up to 64,000 credits.
- Scatter: The scatter is represented by an icon written ‘SCATTER’.
Jackpot bonus: This is a random jackpot which can be won when you match 5 Pharaoh symbols.
Free Spins Feature:
- To trigger the free spins you need to land 3 scatter symbols and you win just 10 free spins 🙁
Slot rating Pharaoh Rising
This is quite an entertaining slot that will appeal to those players who love playing Egyptian themed slot games. This iPad compatible slot Pharaoh Rising gets an 8 point rating out of 10 points in our how to play guide.
Pharaohs Fortune Nice Win Below
|SLOT NITE||Bonus||Compatible Devices|