The Japan-O-Rama iPad compatible slot machine game by Rival Gaming is a perfect fusion mixture of modern and ancient gaming structure. The game has characters and slot layout of Japan from the past and present like the bullet train, robots, samurai swords, Japanese girls and a kitty cat of just a few symbols worth mentioning.
Quick Start Guide Japan-O-Rama Slots
With 20 paylines and 5 reels, the game is a fun slot for all slot lovers. Japan-O-Rama is a complete package of what can be seen in the cultural diversity of Japanese lifestyle. Right from the major to minor symbols, every single of them contributes to a great levels of gaming fun.
** The Asian genre Rival Gaming Japan-O-Rama slot may be available to play for free social gaming or real cash rewards today on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device, PC or Mac. Just view our online casino guides here. **
Game reel symbols
The reel symbols of the game include typical Japanese characters such as Geisha Girls, Samurai, Sushi, Sumo Wrestlers and many more.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Samurai: This is the highest paying symbol of the game and gives away a mammoth 600 coins for appearing 5 times across the reels. For the symbols appearing 4 times, the payout is 100 coins and for the symbol appearing 3 times, the payout is 25 coins.
- Robot: The Robot symbol is the 2nd highest payout symbol and gives away about 400 coins for appearing 5 times across the reels. For the symbol, appearing 4 and 3 times, the symbol gives a payout of 60 and 20 coins respectively.
- Japanese Girl: The Japanese Girl symbol happens to be the next highest paid symbol of this game, where the payout for appearing 5 times is 250 coins. For the symbols, appearing 4 and 3 times, the payouts are 40 and 18 coins respectively.
- Bullet Train: The Bullet train symbol is the next highest paid symbol of the game, which settles off 120 coins for appearing over 5 times in the reels. For the symbol, appearing 4 times, the payout is 30 coins and for appearing 3 times, the payout is 15 coins.
- Radio: The radio symbol is the highest among the low payout symbols and pays off 80, 20 and 10 coins for appearing 5, 4 and 3 times respectively across the reels.
- Kitty: The Kitty symbol is the next and pays off 60, 15 and 8 coins respectively for appearing 5, 4 and 3 times.
- Mobile Phone: The Mobile Phone symbol pays off 45, 10 and 6 coins for appearing 5, 4 and 3 times across the reels.
Sushi: This is the last symbol of the lot and pays 30, 8 and 5 coins for appearing 5, 4 and 3 times.
Bonus Games and Features
- Free Spins: The free spin icon is a Geisha Girl, and the symbol gives away 20, 10 and 5 free spins for the symbol appearing 3, 4 and 5 times. All these free spin symbols have 3x multipliers.
- Expanding Wild: The Expanding Wilds will expand to fill the reels wherever permissable. This will result in new wins.
- Jackpot: The Jackpot symbol pays off about 1000, 200, 30 and 5 coins for appearing 5, 4, 3 and 2 times.
- Bonus: 3 or more bonus symbols triggers the round.
Japan-O-Rama pokies machine game is one of the most entertaining games created by Rival Gaming thus far. It portrays Japan in an innovative fashion like never before in a slot game. Play this game for free or real bucks from our iPad casino guides. We give this slot a rating of 6.8 from 10 points in our scorecard.