The Roaming Reels pokies machine is developed by Ainsworth. The game play is based on roaming African plains which is a bit like 50 Lions slots of course in many ways. It features various wildlife symbols such as gazelle, zebra and lion.
Just like other Ainsworth game, Roaming Reels provides a live slot feeling after internet transition. It features free spins, bonus rounds, prize multiplier and stacked wilds. This game is well designed with solid and simple gaming features for players of all experience levels.
If you love FREE Ainsworth slots make sure you try our FREE iPad pokie games here.
Playing Roaming Reels Free iPad Pokies
Roaming Reels is designed with detailed and high quality graphics. The lions in particular looks very impressive on the screen. The animation of the lion exhibits a complete roar during wins.
The inherent icons have nice touches like gazelles horns overlapping the reels. These add a visual appeal to the game. It features the classic Ainsworth click and winning tunes.
A background soundtrack is provided whenever a feature s triggered. This adds more value to the game. Wins appear on the bottom right of the reels. There is also a pop-up at the end of the game showing the wining amount.
Symbols to Note
Roaming Reels features different types of wildlife icons including the Lion which is the wild card. These can cover up all the reels to trigger multiple spins. Lions match up with regular symbols to form a winning combination. Regular symbols include ostrich, gazelle and zebra. The scatter symbol is represented by the African sunset.
Game Play General
- Players can select 1, 10, 25, 40 or 50 pay-lines for playing. Stacked wild symbols can cover all three rows on the reels at once.
- It is recommended to play all the 50 lines while adjusting coin size downwards in order to make a match.
- Spins range between $1.00 and $12.5 per line. Players are given an opportunity to play on the flip of a playing card each time they win.
- This game also provides an auto-play option that allows players to sit back and watch their winnings pile up.
- Five lions which are equivalent of 5 Africa symbols attract the highest payout of 1000 coins.
- The ostrich, gazelle and zebra pay out 200, 200 and 300 respectively.
- The playing cards and paw print symbols attract 5 and 100 coins.
- The African sunset scatter symbol pays for scatter prizes.
- These prizes pay for number of symbols regardless on their position on the reels.
- The scatter symbol triggers the free spins bonus game. Players get 100 times their total spin amount for 5 appearances. 3 and 4 scatter symbols attract 2x and 3x the total bet. 3, 4 and 5 sunsets trigger 8, 12 and 20 free spins respectively. 3 paw prints on the paw line attract up to 20x the line bet.
- The free spins round can be re-triggered to provide a long bonus round. This can be done using 5 more spins at a time by hitting 3 or more sunsets. There are also special payouts for paw-print symbols.
The high quality and detailed graphics add prestige to the game. The animations and diverse symbols provide a more realistic wildlife experience. The music in the background is also very impressive. Roaming Reels comes with stacked symbols and a free spin feature which are easy to understand.
This games allows players to chase big wins in the theme of the African plains. If you like the 50 Lions pokies by Aristocrat then this is the iPad slot for you, we promise 🙂 Take Roaming Reels for a free spin at the Double Down Casino today.