The Great Winaldo is a iPad slot game inspired by the world of magicians and illusionists. Created by IGT you are assured of some fun either online for free or for real money at your local land casino if you seek out this slot machine.
Magicians and illusionists sometimes do things that defy logic, while spinning this game’s five reels that come with 30 paylines you can also expect to see some things that defy logic especially when it comes to the game’s huge payouts.
The Great Winaldo Quick Start Guide
When you load the game but before you start spinning the reels, the background will be covered by circus style decorations. However, after the screen with the reels load, you will see a background that’s covered by a solid red colour.
The reels of the game are covered by a bluish colour that changes from time to time depending on the symbols covering a certain position on the reel.
Reel symbols explained
Symbols on the reels include a magician, a female assistant to the magician, a Siberian Snow tiger, a magician’s hat and a pair of doves. There are also traditional card symbols consisting of number 10, an Ace, Jack, Queen and King.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Magician: The magician icon in the Great Winaldo slot game is the highest paying icon. When you match five of these on an active payline, you receive a 250x multiplier applied to your current line bet.
- Magician’s female assistant: The magician’s female assistant is the second most paying symbol in the game. When you match five of these on an active payline, you receive a 200x multiplier applied to your current line bet.
- Siberian Snow Tigers: The Siberian Snow Tigers are the third most paying icons in the game. When you match five of these on an active payline, you receive a 150x multiplier applied to your current line bet.
- A pair of doves: Icon with a pair of doves is the fourth most paying in the game. When you match five of these on an active payline, you receive a 125x multiplier applied to your current line bet.
- Magician’s hat: The magician’s hat icon is the fifth most paying icon in the game. When you match five of these on an active payline, you receive a 100x multiplier applied to your current line bet.
- Traditional card symbols: The traditional card symbols are the low-value icons in the game fetching up to a 50x multiplier when you match five of the same kind on an active payline.
Bonus Games and Features
- Wild: The game logo symbol is your wild. Appearing on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 only, this symbol does possess the abilities to change itself into taking the shape of any other symbol on the reels bar the scatter.
- Scatter: A BONUS box represents the scatter in this game.
- Dynamic Stacks Bonus: This is a random bonus which creates stacks of matching symbols on the first three reels. This, therefore, means that the player may hit numerous winning combos all at once.
- Second Chance Stacks Bonus: This bonus is triggered each time when two of the first three reels are completely filled by the same symbol (stacked). If two reels are completely stacked, this bonus will make the third reel completely stacked with symbols that match with the symbols on the other two stacked reels meaning you will activate winning combos on all 30 paylines of the game!
Free Spins Bonus:
The free spins bonus game in game is a ‘ripple’ game from the Second Chance Stacks bonus. If the two reels in Second Chance Stacks bonus are stacked with the BONUS box scatters, this will automatically activate the free spins bonus – awesome !
The Great Winaldo iPad casino slot game does not have high payouts during the base game but once you activate the bonus features, you will be able to enjoy entertaining bonus games that come with some excellent rewards. This game gets a 7.5 point rating out of 10 points in our Great Winaldo review.